The Installation Permits Committee
- Hits: 10012
The Installation Permits Committee is established by the The Electricity (Installation Permits) Regulations, 2003.
The Committee consists of the following members-
- Two persons representing the Authority who shall be Chairperson and Secretary respectively;
- One person representing a holder of a distribution and supply licence;
- One representative from the Engineers Registration Board;
- A representative of the Uganda Consumer Protection Association; and
- One person representing the Vocational Training Institute.