Electricity (Acquisition and use of Wooden Poles in the Electricity Industry) Guidelines, 2020
- Hits: 72
In accordance with the provisions of Section 10 (i) (p) of the Electricity Act, 1999 Cap 145 the Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA) hereby gives notice of publication and approval of the Electricity (Acquisition and Use of Wooden Poles in the Electricity Industry) Guidelines, 2020.
- The Electricity (Acquisition and Use of Wooden Poles in the Electricity Industry) Guidelines, 2020 were approved by the Authority on 17th August 2020.
- The Guidelines shall apply to-
- A holder of a transmission, distribution and supply Licence or a Certificate of Exemption from the requirement to hold a licensee for the generation, distribution or sale of electricity issued by ERA, and;
- Any person involved in an activity that requires the use of poles for distribution, transmission, supply, or sale of electricity.
- These Guidelines shall take effect on the 1st day of March 2021.
Dated this 28th day of August 2020
Eng. Ziria Tibalwa Waako
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER