Notice of Applications for Annual Tariff Review for 2021
- Hits: 176
Under the Electricity (Application for Permit, Licence and Tariff Review) Regulations, 2007
TAKE NOTICE that the Electricity Regulatory Authority (the ‘Authority’) has pursuant to Regulation 16 of the Electricity (Application for Permit, Licence and Tariff Review) Regulations, 2007, and the provisions in the respective Licences, received Applications in respect of the 2021 Tariff Review. The Authority has received Applications from the following Licensees:
- UMEME LIMITED;
- UGANDA ELECTRICITY GENERATION COMPANY LIMITED (UEGCL);
- UGANDA ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION COMPANY LIMITED (UETCL);
- UGANDA ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED (UEDCL); and,
- ESKOM UGANDA LIMITED.
In accordance with Regulation 16 (3) and (4) of the Electricity (Application for Permit, Licence and Tariff Review) Regulations, 2007, the Authority hereby invites all interested stakeholders, the Public and Public Agencies to inspect the Applications within 15 (Fifteen) days from the date of this Notice.
The Applications can be accessed below.
- Umeme Annual Tariff Application for 2021
- UEDCL Administration Budget the FY 2020/21
- Application for 2021 Tariff for Eskom Uganda Ltd
- UETCL Investment Plan for 2021
9th November 2020
CPA Edward Iruura
FOR: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER