- Hits: 3427
Uganda’s Tariff Structure classifies Electricity Customers into Six Categories these are, Domestic, Commercial, Medium Industrial, Large Industrial, Extra-Large Industrial, and Street Lights.
The number of customers on the grid increased by 11% in the FY 2019/20 from the 1,454,219 during the FY2018/19. About 94% of the customers on the network are domestic customers with the other customer categories constituting 6%. Umeme Limited accounts for 93% of the total customers, UEDL had a 5% share while the other distribution companies account for 2%. Download Detailed Statistics Here