Energy Sales by Customer Category
- Hits: 6528
Energy Sales by Customer Category of Leading Off grids
By the end of FY2019/20, KIS and WENRECo had a total of 22,783 customers on their networks, signifying 15% growth from the 19,872 customers in the FY2018/19. Overall, 98% of the total customers were domestic customers with the other customer categories constituting 2%.