You have a right to escalate your complaint to the Electricity Disputes Tribunal (EDT) which is the electricity court, under the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development located at 4th Floor, Amber House, Pilkington Road, Kampala.

If you are not satisfied with the resolution of the EDT you have a right to proceed to courts of Law as deemed necessary.